Safety Instructions and Filter Replacement.
The device is intended for cleaning indoor air in living spaces, but not in wet rooms or bathrooms. Any other use or modification of the device is considered non-intended use and poses significant risks of accidents. The manufacturer does not assume any liability for damages caused by non-intended use.
The Modular Air Purifier 360AIRONE system i10
It is always the bottom unit. Either the base module or a filter cube is placed on it.
Caution: Without the base, there is a risk of a short circuit.
360 AIRONE cube i10
- Removable cover for filter cube
- Removable cover for filter replacement (internally located)
- Air outlet opening (front side)
Air inlet (back side)
Recommended number of cubes for room sizes:
1 cube for approximately 25m²
2 cubes for approximately 50m²
3 cubes for approximately 75-100m²
360 AIRONE base i10
Control all connected filter cubes and also establish the connection to Wi-Fi. A base module can control and power up to 3 filter cubes.
- Control panel
- Power supply socket
- Air quality sensor
General Safety Regulations
Please read the general safety regulations carefully before operating the 360AIRONE® air purifier. When using electrical devices, the following preventive measures must be followed to eliminate the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury:
- Keep children away from the device and power cords at all times.
- This device must not be used by children.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the device.
- Individuals who lack knowledge and experience in handling the device or those who have limitations in their physical, sensory, or mental abilities should not use the device without supervision or guidance from a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use the air purifier in rooms where pure oxygen or highly flammable gases are stored.
- Do not use the device outdoors or in damp rooms.
- Never use the air purifier without the provided base. Never place the base module or a filter cube directly on a table, floor, or any other surface without the base. There is a risk of short circuit.
- Packaging materials such as plastic bags should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Before each use, check the device and accessories for proper condition. Do not use the device if it has been dropped or shows visible damage. In such cases, disconnect the device from the power source and have it inspected by a qualified electrician.
- When routing the power cord, ensure that nobody can get entangled in it or trip over it to avoid accidentally pulling down the device.
- Keep the power cord away from hot surfaces, sharp edges, and mechanical stress. Regularly check the power cord for damage and wear. Damaged or tangled power cords increase the risk of electric shock.
- To disconnect the device from the power supply, pull the plug, not the cord.
- Never immerse the device, power cord, power supply, or plug in water for cleaning.
- This electrical device complies with relevant safety regulations. If the device or power supply is damaged, immediately unplug the power plug. Repairs should only be carried out by the authorized distributor. Improper repairs can pose significant hazards to the user.
- Improper use and disregard of the user manual will void the warranty.
Safety instructions for using the device:
- Connect the supplied power supply to a DIN standard-compliant socket with 230V AC voltage.
- Use only the provided power supply.
- Place the device on a stable and level surface out of the reach of children.
- Follow the user manual and the instructions for filter replacement carefully.
Filter Replacement is traightforward and easy:
Please always disconnect the device from the power supply when replacing or cleaning the filter.
Lift the filter cube from the base module and place it on a flat surface. Remove the cover from the filter cube. Gently press together the two tabs on the cover that lock the filter, then lift the cover off.
You will now see the open filter compartment and the front face of the filter. There is a pull-out tab on the filter. Carefully pull the filter out of the filter compartment using the pull-out tab.
Insert the replacement filter into the filter compartment, ensuring that the pull-out tab is at the top and the arrows on the filter are facing towards the air outlet.
Caution: The filter is not washable. Use only original replacement filters from 360AIRONE® to ensure satisfactory performance and avoid damage to the product. Dispose of the used filter in the residual waste, similar to a vacuum cleaner bag.
Frequency of filter replacement:
It is recommended to replace the filter of the 360AIRONE® indoor air purifier at least every 6 months. However, various environmental conditions and frequency of use can affect the lifespan of the filter.
In medical settings, it is recommended to replace the filter every 3 months, even if the indicator light is not red. The filter must be replaced as soon as the indicator light turns red. Use only original replacement filters from 360AIRONE® to ensure satisfactory performance and avoid damage to the air purifier. After replacing the filter, touch the control panel for 10 seconds until it lights up blue again.
Cleaning the device:
The filter is located inside the filter cube. Lift the filter cube from the base module and place it on a flat surface. The filter cube is now disconnected from the power supply. Perform the filter replacement as described in the user manual. If you tilt the filter cube to the side, it can also be gently cleaned from the inside.
- Use a soft brush attachment to vacuum the air intake grilles from the inside after removing the filter.
- The surface of the device can be cleaned with a soft, clean cloth or with commercial products.
- Never use gasoline, solvents, or abrasive cleaners as they could damage the surface of the air purifier. Do not insert any foreign objects into the air vents or exhaust openings, as this can damage the device.
- In medical settings, the device can be cleaned with conventional disinfectants.